For those with a mortgage or children, Life Cover is essential - afterall, who could afford to look after them if you were to pass away? Yet, a recent survey suggests many people mistakenly believe it’s too expensive, but cover starts from just £1 a week.
Why take life insurance?
- Who will provide for your partner and / or children should anything happen to you?
- Who is the main income earner? How would the family cope with the loss of this income?
- Do you have a mortgage? If you became ill or worse would your family be in a position to maintain the mortgage and other household bills to keep a roof over their heads?
- Is your car, tv or mobile phone insured ? Do you think these items are more important than you? What happens if you break?
- If you had a cash machine in the corner of your living room which printed out £30,000 per year would you have it insured against damage or theft? Well that machine is you!
- Leave a legacy for your children, deposit for a home, first car or university fees!
- Considering the points raised, could your family afford to be without insurance should the worst happen?
What can Brytannic do for you
- Save time and money: Relax while the hard work is done for you
- Find the right policy for you: Tailor your plan to suit your needs and budget
- Protect your loved ones & home: Ensure mortgage repayments are met, bills, education fees and other expenses are covered. Providing financial security
We understand you want the best for your loved ones - so we work with leading UK providers to bring you great, affordable protection.
Contact us today for a free quotation